The assembler performs work-station or line-assembly operations to assemble components into a complete product.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Perform a variety of highly repetitive hand operations to assemble components or units here procedures are clearly established and tolerances are maintained.
- Perform mechanized assembly operations requiring the use of hand or power equipment.
- Perform final assembly and in-process quality inspection of the end product.
- Demonstrate ability to operate any and all machines in the department at specified rates.
- Assists in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Responsible for working in accordance with our documented Quality System and for ensuring that products and services meet the customer’s specified requirements.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area using the 5S process, and follows all safety policies and procedures.
- May be required by management to perform other reasonable work related tasks.
- May be required to work different shifts, hours, overtime and weekends if needed.
High School diploma /GED or equivalent experience, and minimum of 1 year working in a manufacturing environment preferred. Must have basic reading, math skills and ability to follow instructions.
Lifting-up to 50 lbs.
To apply, please click application link below.
Tramec Sloan is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.