Position: Business Office Staff
Facility: Community Care Connections Iola
Reports to: Lori Jones, HCBS Supervisor
The Business Office Staff position is accountable to assist in the daily operations of the agency in a professional manner that provides quality services with dignity, provides fair treatment of employees and maintains an ongoing liaison among the clients and agency staff. The business office staff is also responsible for the direct care of agency clients as stated in the individual’s plan of care.
Community Care Connections is a member of the Medicalodges, Inc. family. Medicalodges offers a continuum of health care options which include in-home services, independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing home care, rehabilitation, specialized care, outpatient therapies, adult day care, as well as services and living assistance to those with developmental disabilities.
- Assist the day-to-day business duties/ functions of the agency.
- Assist BOM/HCBS Supervisor to assure that proper hiring, employment procedures and documentation requirements are followed; required background check, licenses and/or certifications are current on all employees
- Maintain records regarding Employees and Consumers per state and federal laws and Medicalodges, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Working in a fully cooperative and positive manner with the Service Center, the BOM, the Agency Director and outside consultants to improve and maintain the business operations of the Agency.
- Working within the business accounting system established by Medicalodges, Inc.
- Assist or prepare and submit all business reports required by the Medicalodges, Inc, BOM Agency Director, state and federal agencies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accountable that all admissions are correctly handled with proper documentation for full payment for services provided. Assuring and assisting that all requirements are met to ensure full and prompt reimbursement including but not limited to, Medicaid (HCBS waiver funds) and/or private pay.
- Assist when necessary that all payrolls/timesheets are accurate and done in a timely manner per Community Care Connections/ Medicalodges, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Assist when necessary that all end of the month billing hours and forms are complete, accurate and emailed/fax to the main office as directed by the BOM, HCBS Supervisor. (Failure to do so results in the untimely closure of the end of the month records and untimely billing.) Repeated mistakes on payroll, billing hours or client information or untimely submission my result in suspension and/or termination.
- Assisting the BOM, HCBS Supervisor and or Agency Director that appropriate personnel and backup personnel are available, or are in training, for all positions of the Agency under the direction of the Program Supervisor and or Agency Director. Must be able to work in the field.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimally one year of Office management experience in the healthcare field preferred.
- On call as necessary
- Ability to organize the business operations of the Agency effectively.
- Current Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR MAIL/DELIVER IN PERSON TO :
Community Care Connections
2 S. Washington
Iola, KS 66749.